ICT companies are extensively adopting technologies such as cloud computing and artificial intelligence to ensure seamless operations as teams continue working from home. Focus on fast automation, use of real-time operation within various end-use sectors such as automotive, food & beverage and others will provide stimulus to the growth.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Personalized Wearable Exoskeleton. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Personalized Wearable Exoskeleton Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3436
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Personalized Wearable Exoskeleton market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Personalized Wearable Exoskeleton
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Personalized Wearable Exoskeleton, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Personalized Wearable Exoskeleton Market.
The global wearable exoskeleton market is expected to embark on a positive expansion trajectory, with long-term prospects appearing extremely lucrative, concludes award winning market research company Fact.MR. The market is slated to expand at a stellar CAGR exceeding 30%, reaching more than US$ 3 billion in value by 2031.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=3436
As per Fact.MR’s analysis, the market experienced credible gains in the past, topping US$ 100 million recently. Extensive application in the healthcare and military domains is cited as the key growth catalyst for market growth. As per WHO’s estimates, annual global incidence of spinal cord injuries (SCI) is 40 to 80 cases per million population, with 90% of them being traumatic cases, thereby stimulating demand for wearable exoskeletons.
For the military domain, countries such as the U.S. are actively deploying exoskeletons to improve specific soldier capabilities. Lockheed Martin’s OnyxTM and Dephy’s ExoBoot are testimonies to such extensive applications. Recently, in 2019, the Indian government announced deployment of exoskeleton technology within its army, an initiative part and parcel of the ambitious Make in India campaign.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By product, demand for soft smart exoskeletons is poised to reach new heights, amid greater flexibility needs
- Lower extremity wearable exoskeletons are expected to post substantial gains, amid rising lower-limb neurological disorders
- By application, rehabilitation exoskeletons are anticipated to acquire a lucrative share in the market
- Healthcare to remain the dominant end-user application area for wearable exoskeletons
- Extensive military grade applications to enhance growth prospects of the market in the U.S.
- Market growth in Germany is characterized by extensive robotics deployment
- France to experience high growth amid surging exoskeleton start-up spawning rate
“Rising physical fatigue levels due to muscle wear and tear is prompting all labor-intensive industries to invest in advanced wearable exoskeletons to provide enhanced comfort to employees, heightening market growth prospects,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
EksoBionics, ReWalkRobotics, Bionik, Inc., Cyberdyne Inc., Rex Bionics Ltd., HocomaAG, Wearable Robotics srl, Fourier Intelligence, AXOSUITS SRL, FREE Bionics Taiwan Inc., Innophys Co., Ltd., Medexo Robotics, Noonee, Technaid, Walkbot (P&S Mechanics Co. Ltd), Lockheed Martin Corporation, and RB3D are some key players profiled in Fact.MR’s report.
The market is characterized by significant developments, ranging from product launches to strategic collaborations with existing players as well numerous governmental agencies. In 2018, Lockheed Martin Corporation received a US$ 6.9 million grant from the US Army Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center (NSRDEC) to further develop its ONYXTM exoskeleton for future soldier demonstrations.
Also, RB3D offers Exoback and Exopush wearable exoskeletons. The former is designed to provide total freedom of movement, facilitating 100% arms flexing, with no hindrance to working, especially for construction workers. The Exopush is an active exoskeleton for assisting the movements of the user performing finishing tasks such as leveling or raking.
Key Market Segments Covered
- Rigid Smart Exoskeletons
- Soft Smart Exoskeletons
- Lower Extremity Exoskeletons
- Upper Extremity Exoskeletons
- Full-body Extremity Exoskeletons
- Pick & Carry
- End User
- Wearable Exoskeletons for Industrial Use
- Wearable Exoskeletons for Healthcare
- Military Wearable Exoskeletons
- North America (US and Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico & Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, France & Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia & New Zealand and Rest of APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, South Africa & Rest of MEA)
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/3436
Key Question answered in the survey of Personalized Wearable Exoskeleton market report:
- Sales and Demand of Personalized Wearable Exoskeleton
- Growth of Personalized Wearable Exoskeleton Market
- Market Analysis of Personalized Wearable Exoskeleton
- Market Insights of Personalized Wearable Exoskeleton
- Key Drivers Impacting the Personalized Wearable Exoskeleton market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Personalized Wearable Exoskeleton market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Personalized Wearable Exoskeleton
More Valuable Insights on Personalized Wearable Exoskeleton Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Personalized Wearable Exoskeleton, Sales and Demand of Personalized Wearable Exoskeleton, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Technology Domain:
Portable Audio Amplifier Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Air Conditioner Remote Control Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Learning Remote Controls Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Daily Pune journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.