“Join Crown Sparks LLC as they showcase a diverse range of authors and their captivating works at the highly anticipated LA Times Festival of Books.”
Los Angeles, California Apr 14, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – Crown Sparks LLC, a leading digital marketing company, is proud to announce its participation in the highly anticipated LA Times Festival of Books. The event will occur on April 22-23, 2023 at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, California.
Crown Sparks LLC is thrilled to be part of this renowned literary event, where we will showcase the works of talented authors from various genres. Our team is excited to connect with readers and writers alike and to contribute to the vibrant literary community in Los Angeles.
We are proud to present a lineup of authors that reflects the rich cultural tapestry of our society. From fiction to non-fiction, from poetry to memoir:
- Leonard Eckhaus- Dare to Imagine
- Amy Quincy- Misadventures of a Happy Heart: A Memoir of Life Beyond Disability
- Bob Perrill- DROW HERITAGE UNLEASHED: Son of Light, Son of Darkness
- Jacquelyn Claude- “Prayer Time: Chronicles of a Mother’s Devotions Towards the End of Life
- Robin Cooper- Helping Tippi
- Gloria Lewis- Mystery At Higby Ranch
- Mark Pierce Sr.- Four and Twenty Blackbirds
- Deborah Ogden- Mackensie Butterfly Lark in Central Park
- Dr. Alexandra M. Hepburn- The Interplay of Psychology and Spirituality: A Resource for Counselors and Psychotherapists
- Christine Andrew- I’m a New Widow…What Do I Do Now?
- Debra Robinson- The ABCs to Praising and Worshipping God
- Michael S Matassa- The Well House III: The Redemption
- Tina Huggins- What! You Don’t Want To Nap?
- Glenn Jackson- The Imperial Counselor
- Ekayen Essien- Me and My Thoughts: Diary/Poetry Logs from My Realist View
- Debra Perkins Adams- Daily Reflections of Life
- Lilian Nirupa- The Paths of Destiny: Introduction to an Ancient Tool for Self-Understanding
- David W. Cooke- A Resurrection Like Christ’s
- Joseph Michael Moriarty- The Return of Hunter S. Thompson: An Untold Story of Nazi Hunting
- James Oakley Ethington- The Orphan, the Nun, and the Captain
- Tavia Kallison- Magical Music Planet
- Alex Bellehumeur- One Step Beyond: Helping the Uncertain Mind Reach Its Full Potential
- Franz Rothe- Old and New Topics in Geometry: Volume I: Projective, Neutral and Basic Euclidean Geometry
- Patience Frisby- How Did I Get Here?
- Nikillya Favors- Delilah
- Alyssa L. LaRosa- Lynn’s Adventures
- Donna Wren Carson- The Mystery of Grimly Manor
- Kendra Araujo- Mom Is Not Always Right: A Woman’s Guide To Scrap The Rulebook And Do What You Truly Want (Without Feeling Guilty)
“We are honored to be part of the LA Times Festival of Books,” said Philip Jordan Charlon Ermac, Crown Sparks’ Director of Operations. “We believe that literature has the power to transform lives, and we are thrilled to share the works of talented authors with the festival-goers. We look forward to engaging with the community and celebrating the joy of reading.”
The LA Times Festival of Books is a premier literary event that attracts thousands of readers, writers, and book lovers annually. This year’s festival promises to be bigger and better than ever before, with a packed schedule of panel discussions, book signings, and other exciting activities.
For more information about Crown Sparks LLC, please visit http://www.crownsparks.org/.
Crown Sparks LLC
Las Vegas, NV
Source :Crown Sparks LLC
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Daily Pune journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.